Details

Email: mco@lifeloveandlightimages.com
Phone: 0416 228 428
www.lifeloveandlightimages.com VISIT ME
www.facebook.com/lifeloveandlightimages LIKE ME
twitter.com/mosullivan44 TWEET ME


06 May 2011

~Louise & Simon~ *Married* {Gold Coast Wedding Photographer}

When I met Louise last year, I knew this wedding was going to go off without a hitch. She had an amazing inspiration book and she knew EXACTLY what she wanted for their special day. She was lovely to meet with and gorgeous to boot. So I knew her husband-to-be would be just as fabulous...birds of a feather, well, you know. And I was absolutely right, Simon was lovely and handsome and the day was absolutely PERFECT. It was suppose to dump rain all day but mother nature was on board this time. Not a drop of rain and we were also graced with several rainbows...even double rainbows! Hastings Point is quickly becoming my favourite location...every wedding I've shot there has been UNBELIEVABLE!

Gorgeous location + Gorgeous couple = FABULOUS WEDDING !!

Enjoy
xoxo Martinia


















No comments:

Post a Comment