Details

Email: mco@lifeloveandlightimages.com
Phone: 0416 228 428
www.lifeloveandlightimages.com VISIT ME
www.facebook.com/lifeloveandlightimages LIKE ME
twitter.com/mosullivan44 TWEET ME


16 July 2013

~Cakes By Simone~ *Preferred Vendor* {Gold Coast Weddings}

Yum, Yum, YUM! This week I'm introducing you to the bread & butter or should I say the cake & frosting of my preferred vendors. Cakes by Simone makes cakes and cupcakes that are absolutely divine! They are the trifecta of wedding cakes...stunning & unique designs, tasty beyond belief and they won't break the bank. 'Nuff said!! Swing by her website to see tons of pictures.

Enjoy!
xo Martinia
Please introduce yourself
My name is Simone Weatherstone
Can you tell us about your services and what you offer?
I specialize in chocolate cakes for weddings, that combine delicious flavour and stunning fresh flowers at affordable prices. I also create beautiful cakes for birthdays, christening and any other special occasion.

I can also make cupcakes and a variety of other of cakes with lots of flavours to choose from. All my cakes are homemade, I don’t use any premixes. My prices are very reasonable and I don’t charge extra simply because it is a wedding cake.
Cupcake stands and silver cake stands also available for hire. I can also do lolly buffets to suit your theme.

How early do you accept bookings?

10 months in advance
 

Why should couples book with you?

I give personalised one on one service to all my clients from the start with design, baking, decorating and right through to delivery and set up of their cake . I try and answer my emails everyday so I can answer any queries quickly. I really love what I do and I hope that shows in my work.


What special advice do you suggest?

Try not to get caught up with the little things you cannot control and also to enjoy the whole planning of the wedding it is not meant to be stressful but fun.
How can they get in contact?
Ph: 0417 719 565
Website: www.cakesbysimone.com.au

Email: simone@cakesbysimone.com.au
Facebook: www.facebook.com/pages/Cakes-by-Simone/351155011082

2 comments:

  1. Simone made our Wedding cake (pictured above) and it was incredible!!!!
    3 tiers = 3 Flavours and they were all amazing!!!

    From the invitation to do a tasting, listening to our design ideas and my fussiness, Simone was a pleasure to deal with!!
    The cake was INCREDIBLE and I would highly recommend her to any and every one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, she is a pleasure to work with! Thank you, Kimberley!!

    ReplyDelete