Details

Email: mco@lifeloveandlightimages.com
Phone: 0416 228 428
www.lifeloveandlightimages.com VISIT ME
www.facebook.com/lifeloveandlightimages LIKE ME
twitter.com/mosullivan44 TWEET ME


11 March 2014

~Bernadette Brushe, Celebrant~ *Preferred Vendor* {Gold Coast Weddings}

Here is the next super fabulous lady in my series of "Preferred Vendor" interviews. I just love working with Bernadette... she has a lovely, relaxed & fun spirit while remaining professional and detail oriented. We get along like a house on fire! 

Here is what one of our last clients had to say about her: "I cant believe how stressful it can be leading up to a wedding & then on the day everything just seemed so calm & relaxed & the photos really show it… you and our celebrant Bernadette really helped me in feeling that way, you both helped create such a laid back but professional atmosphere." 

Enjoy!
xoxo Martinia



Please introduce yourself


Hi! My name is Bernadette, I’m a Civil Marriage Celebrant. 

I live at beautiful Tamborine Mountain, and conduct ceremonies in Northern NSW; Gold Coast; Brisbane; Sunshine Coast and surrounding areas.




Can you tell us about your services and what you offer?


I love being a celebrant because I get to spend my time with people during the happiest times of their lives – Celebrating life’s milestones!
Whether it be your Wedding, Elopement, Commitment Ceremony, Renewal of Vows, or Baby Naming I offer a fresh, contemporary approach to your ceremony, with a focus on creating a ceremony truly memorable and unique to you.

I believe your ceremony should be a celebration of your relationship, which expresses your feelings, and reflects your own style and personality.


I think it’s a great idea to catch up first for an obligation free chat – it’s really important you feel totally comfortable with your Celebrant, and that you choose someone who you relate to well, and who gets you!  So they can capture your feelings and your personality in the ceremony they write for you.


I offer unlimited number of meetings, phone and email access – whatever is going to make you feel comfortable.


I take care of all the legal requirements, ensuring you are aware of what these are, and that they are all completed correctly and within the required timings.


I include a rehearsal, as I believe it’s a must and not an optional extra.  It will give you some comfort knowing what to expect when the nerves and emotions kick in on the day J


On your Wedding Day, I arrive at least half an hour early; provide a high quality PA through which you can play your music, signing table and pen.  I dress appropriately to suit your style and colours and deliver your ceremony in a warm, calm and professional manner.



How early do you accept bookings?


I accept bookings up to 2 years in advance.  Normally a booking is made when we start on the legal paperwork with the NOIM.  This can’t be done any earlier than 18 months before the wedding.  We can discuss requirements and organize meetings prior to that.




What is important for couples to be aware of?


In regard to Celebrant Services, it’s important that couples are aware of the legal requirements.  I always ensure my couples are aware of exactly what these are, however, it’s my responsibility to ensure they’re implemented.


It’s also important you choose a Celebrant you feel totally comfortable with, as it’s quite a personal thing, communicating your feelings and on the day, the 3 of us are very closely involved in the moment together – you want to feel good with that.




Why should couples book with you?


I have a relaxed and friendly nature and believe preparing your ceremony should be an enjoyable, stress free experience, with a bit of fun and a laugh along the way!

You can relax and enjoy your special day, confident that I will deliver your ceremony with professionalism, sincerity and warmth, and will take the time to ensure you are feeling comfortable throughout the ceremony.




What special advice do you suggest?


I always suggest my couples nominate a contact person for the day. Someone who has all the providers phone numbers, and they all have that persons phone number.  That way, if there’s any hold ups, there is someone who is not the Bride or Groom or in the Wedding Party, who is calm and collected and can deal with any last minute hiccups, without the Bride and Groom needing to know about it or stress about it.




And most importantly – Take your time!  This is your moment, you have all the time in the world. When you arrive at the ceremony, before you walk down the aisle, take a moment, to breathe and take it all in, the setting, your guests smiling faces – this is your wedding!  Once you’ve walked down the aisle, let the music play a little longer, so you can take some time to relax.  I like to have plenty of little pauses throughout the ceremony, to ensure the bride and groom are feeling comfortable and enjoying their wedding ceremony.  This isn’t going to be obvious to the guests or draw the ceremony out any longer, but it will give you the chance to ensure you don’t miss any of it and cherish every moment. 



How can they get in contact? 


Phone: 0407 176 052





No comments:

Post a Comment