Details

Email: mco@lifeloveandlightimages.com
Phone: 0416 228 428
www.lifeloveandlightimages.com VISIT ME
www.facebook.com/lifeloveandlightimages LIKE ME
twitter.com/mosullivan44 TWEET ME


18 March 2014

~Shannon & Kyle~ *Married* {Brisbane Wedding Photographer}

From our very first meeting, Shannon & Kyle were SO lovely, sweet & romantic. I knew their big day would be absolutely perfect. I had the pleasure of spending a bit more time with them when we shot their engagement session (view it HERE), I learned how much fun and truly in love they really are. I told them then and there, that they were my new favourite couple! So I'm beyond excited to share this beautiful Brisbane city wedding with you.

Enjoy!
xo Martinia

Meet the team:
Hair & Makeup - Belladonna Brides 
Celebrant - Butterfly Ceremonies 
Venue - Cloudland 
Flowers - Brizzy Bridal Bouquets 
Dresses - Vons Gorgeous Gowns 

































































No comments:

Post a Comment